The COGAR Group, LTD located in Fairfax, Virginia is currently looking for Analyst to fill a position at the National Guard Bureau Headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities: The main functional service requirements of the position are as follows.
|The main functional service requirements of the Analyst position are as follows:The Analyst shall:
· Compile data analysis and complete IMO-B data entries within GFEBS such as; purchase requests, quality assurance issues, contract records, MIPRs, GPC purchases, or purchase request deliverables updates.
· Track IMO-B GFEBS purchase request preparation statuses and data collection for GFEBS processing.
· Retain IMO-B purchase card requests, made by respective government IT representatives, and prepare the purchase request for government approval.
· Verify and update the statuses of IMO-B GFEBS GPC purchases and prepare a report of expenditures for accountability
· Document and retain IMO-B GFEBS records within the Resource Management Application System (RMAS) for knowledge management, fund certification of MIPRs, and contract deliverables.
· Review IMO-B purchase request submissions for errors or miscalculations, identify trends, recommend efficiencies based on annual trends, and propose financial business process changes to correct GFEBS limitations.
· Identify GFEBS and SharePoint system limitations that contribute to erroneous data submissions and propose changes to standardize transactional inputs and business processes in order to circumvent the limitations.
· Analyze GFEBS and SharePoint historical data submissions for the purposes of standardizing financial business processes and de-confliction of records and cost control efficiency.
· Review and edit incoming and outgoing draft memos and correspondence, associated with the IMO-B Business Center for government review and approval.
· Record and disseminate prepared correspondence to assigned and appropriate recipients.
· Obtain obligation data (ie: MIPRS, GPC purchases, PR deliverables) from GFEBS to prepare weekly status reports for the IMO-B Chief.
· Attend weekly workgroups, teleconferences, and IMO-B meetings to offer workplace projects or tasks information.
|TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (What skills and experience must be demonstrated for this position?)|
|Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience with applicable data systems.Must have previous experience working in a military environment.
Must have excellent organizational skills.
Must have a good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
Must have a good understanding and knowledge of military terminology.
Must know or be able to lean and understand the various military regulations, policies and procedures.
|EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS (What education Requirements and/or special certifications are required for this position?)|
|Associates Degree (BA/S preferred)
Must have, and be able to maintain, a Secret clearance
EMAIL COGAR ABOUT JOB ID: 18-1374598